Top Benefits of Leasing Office Equipment
Buying office technology equipment is a huge expense. Once purchased, they need continuous upgrades and repairs. A cost-effective alternative many businesses are turning to is leasing their office equipment. There are many benefits to this approach.
While it perhaps it sounds good to own your equipment, like other forms of ownership when it comes to big purchases, you must also accept the costs associated with ownership, which are often expensive. With leasing, you get some terrific financial benefits.
- Lower short-term costs. You get the most updated equipment without having to pay the full costs upfront.
- Tax savings. Lease payments can usually be deducted as straightforward business expenses.
- Regular fixed payments. When you commit to your lease contract, you have fixed regular, usually low, payments you can put into your budget.
Additionally, with equipment leases, you can free up your lines of credit. Since they won’t apply against your bank-issued credit lines, you can use your lines of credit for other important business needs.
Hassle-free and Convenient
Many businesses find leasing to be a great alternative to the oft-complicated and drawn-out processes associated with procurement, simplifying the process of supplying equipment needs. Through the lease process, you can fill your equipment needs at a faster pace.
- Maintenance. Most vendors take care of maintenance, freeing up your time and resources to focus on other important tasks rather than fixing equipment yourself or having to hire someone to do it.
- One-stop shopping. Your vendor can provide you with equipment options and you choose the ones you want. No more doing cost comparisons or shopping around for different equipment purchase deals.
- Upgrades. Buying technology equipment means you own an asset that quickly goes out of date and, chances are, it won’t be in the budget to update every year. Perhaps one of the best benefits of all. With a lease, you can exchange your equipment for the latest on a regular basis.
Leasing is hassle-free and convenient. You determine what equipment you want to lease, sign a contract with your vendor, and let them take care of the rest.
Working with obsolete equipment could put your company at a big disadvantage. With routine upgrades, you can keep up with your competition without having to wait until you can afford to buy replacements.
If you’d like to lease office equipment for your business, don’t be afraid to contact Infomax Office Systems! We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and walk you through the process.