Data is a vital part of any business, so the method with which you collect that data must be carefully considered. Many businesses rely on forms completion to keep track of information such as customer history, inventory tracking, and client invoicing. Ultimately, these forms can create a headache-inducing paper chain, while eating up valuable resources and negatively affecting your bottom line.
Wouldn’t a simpler solution be to digitize your forms, thereby streamlining your manual processes? By converting your forms to digital versions, you can easily keep track of them and share them instantaneously.
Here are some of the ways forms solutions from Infomax can simplify your data collection processes.
- Rapid deployment. With electronic forms, you can create all of your forms quickly, and deploy them just as fast. No more waiting for print services or a form order to come through. Your workflows will be streamlined and more efficient, as well.
- Mobile functionality. By capturing forms information digitally, you can easily access it from anywhere. Custom templates and version controls provide the same functionality of your physical forms with the added benefits of file syncing and digital mobility.
- Paper and forms cost savings. By converting your forms to digital versions, you are drastically reducing the amount of paper your company uses and receives. You’ll save on form production and printing, which can add up to tremendous savings for many businesses.
- Easier signature capture. If your workflows require signatures as part of the approval process, online forms make it easy to digitally sign documents and keep the workflow moving forward. By streamlining the signature process using digital applications, you can save an immense amount of time and frustration.
- Instant Access to Data. With digital forms, your data is instantly accessible, in real time, and can be easily updated from anywhere. You can make quick and informed business decisions with all the information you need.
To learn more about how streamlining forms with digital solutions can help nearly every area of your business, contact Infomax today.