https://www.infomaxoffice.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/infomax-office-logo2.png 0 0 Heather Acton https://www.infomaxoffice.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/infomax-office-logo2.png Heather Acton2015-05-15 00:23:122022-09-09 15:13:17The True Value of On-Site Service
The True Value of On-Site Service
Servicing your IT network is not a one-size-fits-all scenario. Although remote monitoring serves many valuable functions, nothing replaces the need for occasional on-site service. Ideally, servicing your IT network should be a balance between remote monitoring and on-site service. This way, your business can run as smoothly as possible.
Here are some IT functions that require on-site service, and provide innumerable benefits to your business:
- IT Road mapping. It’s hard to get anywhere without directions, and a good technology road map will help your business get to the next step. A technology road map ensures that your business is not blindly moving forward in the digital age, but is instead adapting in ways that best suit your business needs. Technology road maps are updated quarterly, so that your business is always headed in the right direction.
- Email security. Email correspondence is one of the most important forms of communication these days. Make sure this important facet of your business is fully protected, using encryption, filtering methods, and other security options tailored to your business needs.
- Disaster recovery. Let’s face it. No one likes to think about disaster striking. Fortunately, Infomax takes much of the thinking out and simplifies your recovery plan. Furthermore, with effective and reliable backup plans, you will be able to access those lost or damaged files quickly.
- The latest software. Infomax provides the most cost-efficient software solutions available. Whether it’s a firewall, filters, or application controls, Infomax will keep your business properly monitored and protected. You will never have to worry that your software is out of date.
- Mobile security. Mobile devices help businesses function from anywhere at any time. For that reason, they should be as protected as your in-house equipment. Mobile device management will streamline your devices, be they mobile phones or tablets, so that sensitive information is fully protected across all platforms.
As you can see, on-site services are a vital part of your IT strategy. Infomax can help secure your business from the inside out. Contact us today to learn more.