https://www.infomaxoffice.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/infomax-office-logo2.png 0 0 Heather Acton https://www.infomaxoffice.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/infomax-office-logo2.png Heather Acton2015-07-13 21:23:182022-09-09 15:00:27Let Leasing Work for Your Business
Let Leasing Work for Your Business
It’s time to replace that old printer, copier, or MFP. Fortunately, this likely means that your business’s needs have outgrown your current printing solution, and that means things are going well. Still, the thought of replacing equipment and the hassles associated with purchasing it can make the process far more complicated than it needs to be. For example, an alternative solution to purchasing new equipment is leasing.
If you’ve never considered leasing your printing products, here are just a few ways it could benefit your business.
- Improve cash flow. Everyone loves cash, so why not hold onto more of yours? Leasing equipment frees up cash flow, as it reduces the need for painful setup costs. Furthermore, very few lease financing options require a down payment. Companies will usually work with you closely to tailor your printing solutions for your specific needs.
- Easier financing. Unlike the traditional purchasing process, in which approval can take months, leasing companies typically only need six months to a year of credit history. This means you can start solving your printing needs right away, regardless if your company is newer than most.
- Up to date. When purchasing new printing equipment, it is only a matter of time before that machinery becomes obsolete, or at least out of date. Fortunately, with leasing companies, you can keep pace with technology, updating your equipment as you go.
- Planning for the future. Leasing your printing solutions means that you are set up for the future. When your business is booming, you can adjust accordingly. Conversely, when rough waters occur, you can rest assured knowing you are paying for what is required for your business, and you can adjust accordingly.
- Short terms. Typically, a leasing company will lease equipment for a two-year term. This way, as situations change, so too can your printing solutions.
To learn more about how leasing your printing solutions can be beneficial to your business, contact Infomax today.