Eliminate Printing Woes with Managed Print Services (MPS)
Printing is a must-have function for your company. But, you and your staff are understandably getting tired of the hassle and complications that accompany managing your print fleet—especially with all of the new technology that’s built into modern devices. Fortunately, the management of your printing environment is one responsibility that you can outsource to experts, thanks to Managed Print Services (MPS). With MPS, your service partner handles your entire print infrastructure—equipment maintenance, supplies, service, monitoring, security, and even system design.
Do any of the following issues plague your company? If so, Managed Print Services can help.
• High Costs — A company’s printing costs can amount to as much as SEVEN PERCENT of its total annual revenue. MPS, however, can lower your total cost of ownership by as much as 30 percent by optimizing your machines, right-sizing your fleet, and handling its maintenance.
• Printer Performance Problems — With Managed Print Services, your printer fleet is continually monitored for technical issues, supply needs, preventive maintenance, and more. Your MPS partner eliminates wasteful downtime and proactively prevents problems through updates and patches.
• Supply Headaches — Ordering supplies and inventory management are also part of the MPS package. With active monitoring, your supplies will automatically be ordered for you when needed, and there’s no reason to waste valuable office space stockpiling toner. MPS eliminates last-minute supply runs and keeps your purchases optimized through standardization across the fleet.
• Productivity Drain — The initial MPS assessment will tell you whether the equipment you currently have is actually meeting your company’s workflow needs. Your MPS partner will provide a print solution designed to optimize your team’s workflows, from machine sharing to device placement. You’ll also free your IT staff’s time to handle value-adding projects instead of being bogged down performing printer troubleshooting.
• Lack of Expertise — Your organization has tons of expertise at its disposal; unfortunately, it’s probably not in print management. MPS providers employ professional specialists with advanced training, broad experience, and a critical perspective that will result in the most effective solutions to meet your business’ needs.
You have enough on your plate, so take printing woes and worries off your list by teaming up with a Managed Print Services provider. Infomax would love to help, so contact us today for a free MPS assessment.