If you’ve brought a large format printer into your fleet, you’ve enlisted the help of an incredible tool. You now have infinite opportunities at your fingertips, with incredible results that you can leverage for both your business and your customers. With a little imagination, your large format printer can provide an even greater return on investment (ROI) than you imagined. Ask yourself the following questions to learn if you’re getting the most out of your large format printer.
• Are indoor large format opportunities maximized? You’re probably printing posters and signs, but have you considered other options? Your large format printer can create dramatic wall graphics or even eye-catching floor graphics, not to mention window clings to reach passersby.
• Do you create large format outdoor elements? A large format printer is the perfect partner for getting your message out to the world. Outside, that is! Large-scale signage and flags are powerful attention-getters, and your community presence will be felt when you create banners for sponsorships and community events.
• What specialty applications have you explored? From displays to banners to pop-ups, trade shows are the perfect place to let your large format capabilities shine. You can even create product packaging for trade show swag or everyday items on your large format printer. Blueprints and maps are also a good fit, as are vehicle wraps—a perfect tool for getting seen around town.
• Is color working for you? Color drives emotion and connection, so be sure you’re using attention-getting color schemes that reinforce your brand. UV-resistant ink can help reduce fading for outdoor applications.
• Have you optimized large format media usage? While glossy and matte paper give you some options, you can print on so much more than paper! Vinyl, fabrics, wall coverings, back-lit displays, and in some cases glass and acrylic are media at your fingertips when you have a large format device. Expand your everyday prints by switching up the media for a greater reach.
Your large format printer is a powerful and versatile tool, and you’ve made an investment by bringing the device and its capabilities in-house. Be sure you’re getting the most bang for your buck by taking advantage of all of your printer’s capabilities. Contact Infomax to learn more about making large format work for you.