Color printing offers a wide array of benefits for small, medium, and large businesses alike. Furthermore, bringing color printing in-house can add even more savings, flexibility, and customization options. In addition to the financial benefits, there are even psychological benefits to utilizing color on your business and marketing materials.
Here are several benefits of in-house color printing:
- Flexibility: In-house color printing means you can print exactly what you need—no more, no less. Print shops will often have strict guidelines on how much needs to be printed, and they will charge accordingly. However, by performing your own in-house printing, you can bypass these unnecessary guidelines and print what you need when you need it.
- Savings: The cost of color printing can seem extravagant, especially if you are used to print shops. But, with in-house color printing, your cost per page actually goes down. Print shops also tend to bundle other costs into what you pay. In-house color printing avoids these extra charges.
- Efficiency: Going green is often seen as a cumbersome process. However, by purchasing or leasing an in-house color machine, you can utilize eco-friendly inks and toners. Production printers used in print shops often do not have eco-friendly options.
- Motivation: Besides the economic benefits of in-house color printing, color also has positive psychological effects on people. Color affects the brain, and motivates people to act. This means your response times and marketing efforts can improve.
- Attention: Color documents allow you to direct the eye more effectively. In other words, color documents attract people’s attention faster and more intimately. In fact, studies have shown that people pay attention 82% longer when they’re gazing upon a more dynamic, colorful document.
- Sales: Color printing is not just a way to make your documents prettier. It actually has real-time, tangible effects on your business. Color documents increase sales, so that your bottom line gets greener.
Boost the quality of your documents today, and watch as your business grows. If you’d like to learn more about the economic benefits of in-house color printing, contact Infomax today.