Managed Print Services are the processes through which your document output devices are analyzed and digitally optimized to achieve their greatest potential for print quality, speed and cost effectiveness. For scanners, faxes, copiers and printers, the Infomax team can provide Managed Print Services on a regular or as-needed basis to ensure that every device in your paper environment is at the peak of its operational utility and working together from end to end.
Infomax has become an established partner in gaining control and reducing undocumented output expenses, which we have found can equate to as much as three percent of a company’s annual revenue. With our Managed Print Services, we can assess your document technology environment and adjust your copier fleet, printer fleet or both to reduce page costs from 10 to 20 percent in most cases.
Evaluate Your Systems
We perform a thorough audit of your current document-usage patterns and associated costs for each output device. Based on our analysis, we can make recommendations that will ensure you are receiving the maximum return on existing systems, or we can determine which new copiers and printers are best for your office and where they should be located for highest productivity. Our audit is manufacturer independent, meaning we can find the best product to fit your needs and, most importantly, save you money.
Reduce Your Expenses
Both capital expenses and soft costs can be reduced or eliminated when you rely on Infomax as a one-stop solution for managing your output costs. You can reduce IT and administrative time spent dealing with document-related issues by having the Infomax team at your disposal when you need it to continually evaluate your systems and adjust them to meet your ever-changing business.
- Allow for flexible usage-based billing for individual clients, departments or projects with advanced print tracking software
- Add new or replacement equipment at any time with no capital expense
- Reduce number of invoices being processed
- Benefit from no outside service expenses
- Improve productivity for users
- Free up capital for reinvestment
Enhance Your Technology
With your print systems under the watchful eyes of Infomax experts, your office will benefit from the latest technology and equipment available. Infomax can strategically refresh your systems on a consistent interval to have them keep pace with new software and updates that keep your machines working efficiently, and can upgrade or downgrade individual printers to meet your needs or replace your entire printer fleet with state-of-the-art technology.
- Promote machine efficiency with computerized diagnostics, analyses and optimization
- Enact hardware uniformity
- Keep fewer toner types in inventory
- Ensure output quality and consistency
Have Support When You Need It
Our IT specialists will meet with you on a quarterly or as-needed basis to assist with technological and infrastructure needs, professional installations and ongoing training. We have multiple locations across the state so our technicians can respond to your call within four hours or less.
- Work with a designated Account Manager so you know in advance who will be assisting you
- Schedule regular meetings or receive service immediately when you need it
- Receive service from only factory-trained, tenured service technicians
- Local offices for expedited response times
For information on optimizing production printing systems, please visit our Workflow Systems page.
Some of Iowa’s Most Respected Companies Trust Infomax
“We’ve been Infomax customers for 17 years and have our own print shop that runs bulk copies often. Infomax helped us research numbers when it came to leasing or owning our machines and were very low pressure throughout the decision. When we bought insurance to cover repairs they were really flexible about working with our third-party billing and helped us stay in service with same or next-day visits. We’ve bought from Infomax in the past, and will continue to in the future.”