For decades, Infomax has assisted in reducing copier costs while offering your office the latest tools, technology and service for equipment, networking, connectivity and training. As a courtesy to your organization and your bottom line, we now offer the PrintMax Plus Program, our highest level of service. It’s a one-cost-covers-everything approach to complete system management and to keeping your per-page costs at an absolute minimum.
At the heart of the PrintMax Plus Program is the flexibility of pairing affordable leases on new equipment along with the ability to upgrade, meaning you’re never stuck paying for outdated technology. It’s the best of both worlds, and it’s only available from Infomax.
Simple and easy to manage
With the PrintMax Plus Program, there are no additional charges beyond the paper and staples you use. New printers, copiers or multifunction systems with parts, service and all other supplies are included in one invoice that comes directly from Infomax. There are no capital investments, third-party leases or outside vendors. Best of all, you only pay for the copies you make.
One big advantage of the Program is that we replace your printers and/or copiers with new, high-end equipment while giving you the ability to upgrade further during your agreement. Everything is backed by Infomax’s factory-trained technicians for a true, complete cost-per-page program, and all new equipment qualifies for our Think Beyond Tomorrow Guarantee.
How PrintMax Plus works for you
We perform a thorough audit of your current document-usage patterns and associated costs for each output device. Based on our analysis, we can make recommendations that will ensure you are receiving the maximum return on existing systems, or we can determine which new copiers and printers are best for your office and where they should be located for highest productivity. Our audit is manufacturer independent, meaning we can find the best product to fit your needs and, most importantly, save you money.
- Document expenses identified, controlled and managed
- Includes all hardware, service and supplies in one detailed monthly or quarterly invoice
- Elimination of capital expenditures for printers, copiers and faxes
- Choose a document-technology strategy that includes copiers, printers or both to gain control and significantly reduce costs
- Keep capital fluid by eliminating the burden of purchasing new equipment
- Upgrade flexibility stops technology obsolescence to keep productivity high
- Reduce administrative costs through one invoice and one company for all document technology needs
- Cost-per-page decreases as print volume increases
- Billing is deferred, allowing us to invoice to the exact number of prints or copies made